Return of the Ryder

luderick -angler

Met up with the boys this morning for another west of the bridge Habour session.   Pi had fears of dirty water but it was looking good. Trevor had first fish inthe bag followed by me then Andrew followed by Trevor then by Andrew ,another for me! Poor Paul could not get a fish I think he ran over several black cats! So finally after five hours Paul puts one on the deck. All up there were 24 landed we kept a dozen and released the rest. Honours to Andrew for a great return after not chasing them for six weeks! 

IMG_1708.JPG

Guest hawkesbass

Another top day out.

Andrew had a few indescretions but was onsong from his first drift.

Paul well he persisted untill the end but needs to lose the bad juju in a big way.

Thanks for a great day out guys. It was good to catch up and get fishing again.

I admit I was a bit rusty, standing in the wrong place, not following protocol and leaving my tackle box at home, but with a little help soon turned it around.

We've all had days like Paul when it just doesn't happen. When he was finally on, and I was on the net I was praying 'Don't stuff this up for him'. Thankfully not.

The family are looking forward to fresh fish on Christmas, so count me in on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Ryder said:

Thanks for a great day out guys. It was good to catch up and get fishing again.

I admit I was a bit rusty, standing in the wrong place, not following protocol and leaving my tackle box at home, but with a little help soon turned it around.

We've all had days like Paul when it just doesn't happen. When he was finally on, and I was on the net I was praying 'Don't stuff this up for him'. Thankfully not.

The family are looking forward to fresh fish on Christmas, so count me in on Saturday.

All good mate! No pressure for next weekend huh! Lol.....

• 2 weeks later...

wow guys, I admire the results and can only say that I have not chased them blackies for over 6 months now.... Hopefully in the next few months i will be let out to enjoy a day with you guys again?

cheers and Happy New Year to you all for 2017

regards

Adrian