Boat Towables

Guest Sea Jay

Guest Sea Jay

I love my fishing but the rest of the family arent as into as i am so they like getting out on the tube.

Can anyone suggest some good flat spots around sydney where i can do this where the water is safe, i am not going to be in peoples way and there is plenty of space (nothing to hit)

This is a weird question for a fishing site but thought i would try anyway.

Any suggestions are greatley appriciated

Cheers

Mate Im never bothered looking for good places as its more fun when people are falling off the tubes skidding across the water and getting thrown 5 metres in the air. Look for areas that are effected by wind and chop for the most fun. :074:

Some options down southern Sydney

In Port Hacking try Gymea Bay or Gooseberry Bay ( Opposite Lilli Pilli)

Georges River try Revesby Beach ( I don't know its real Name) which is at the end of River Rd or (I've never been there) but up near the DeepWater Motor boat club

Closer to Botany Bay you could try Kogarah Bay

Smiths Creek used to be one of the best places. Safe, secluded and out of the way of everyone.

The some idiot decided to put an 8 knot speed limit there :ranting2: This has forced everyone out into the main channel where it gets very busy and choppy and (dare I suggest) significantly more dangerous for families who just want their kids to have a bit of safe fun.