Brave the rain for a Jew

Garrybeynon

So decided to have a quick flick after work yesterday as the tides where good for Syd harbour  around 5pm. weather wasn't great as only got half an hour until the rain came back, but was catching a few fish so thought I would stick at it. Glad I did cause after catching a few small snapper and bream on soft plastic got a big hit and the reel started screaming, tempted to tighten the drag but knowing I was fishing with 6 pound braid and 6 pound leader decided not to. it wasn't going to be a quick catch. Twenty five minutes later saw that shine of sliver slab nice 80cm Jew. no one around to lend a hand had to grab my lip grips out of the bag and get down into the water to get him out a couple of photos on the lie detector and a bit of dental work extracting the 1/8 size 2 jighead and plastic he inhaled still not sure how the light gauge size 2 hook stood up and it was back into the water to grow bigger. Had to give the missus a call to explain why I wasn't home for dinner she had cooked for 6.30 but was worth going out.

20170323_202947_resized.jpg

20170323_172616_resized.jpg

20170323_171525_resized.jpg