Fowl house

Bloggsy

I have coordinates of S36 15 125 E150 12 846 for "the Foulhouse", I am hoping it is the one you are looking for.

Have not fished there myself (I do the shoalhaven more than anything) , but it is from one of the many old publications I have for marks all over the place.

Hope it helps :)

The reef is quite long so an exact mark isn't that simple, I've got around 20+ marks for the foulhouse but if the fish are firing up there you will simply see anything from 10-100+ boats on it.

Ive been out the last few days and the kings have been on the quite side, are you heading out from Bermi or Narooma. 

I can pull a few marks from my boat tomorrow if you are down here for a while but if you have navionics all the main reefs are already on there.

Thanks for the replies guys I am heading out from Bermi JonD and am here for the next 2 months so yes I would appreciate some marks from you just to get me in the general area.

Thanks

Bloggsy

Hi JonD no not the case at all this is the first time I have had to get back to the computer. Thank you so much for the marks it is most appreciated tried them out on Wednesday and picked up 3 king fish all under size but what a great fight cant wait to land a legal size!

Also picked up 2 snapper and 4 mowong one at 46cm a great time was had by my son in law and I.

So I now that I know where to go it is great to see the structure and know you are in with a chance.

I am assuming that all the tap tap bites and brake offs were either toad fish or leather jackets.

We also landed our fair share of rock cod and wrasse. 

Cheers

Bloggsy.

just a small tip  if you are catching heaps of rubbish fish you are sitting on top of the reef.try moving a bit and fish either the leading edge of the reef .as in where the current is hittin it or the back of the reef where current is taking anything edible off the back where the fish are waiting for a feed...rick

9 hours ago, Bloggsy said:

Hi JonD no not the case at all this is the first time I have had to get back to the computer. Thank you so much for the marks it is most appreciated tried them out on Wednesday and picked up 3 king fish all under size but what a great fight cant wait to land a legal size!

Also picked up 2 snapper and 4 mowong one at 46cm a great time was had by my son in law and I.

So I now that I know where to go it is great to see the structure and know you are in with a chance.

I am assuming that all the tap tap bites and brake offs were either toad fish or leather jackets.

We also landed our fair share of rock cod and wrasse. 

Cheers

Bloggsy.

Good to see you are still about, I've shared so many spots only to never see or here anything again.

There were a few legal kings coming from the island today but I've been fishing the headlands for salmon and bonito ( which there are heaps of at the moment ). There's some half decent bonito at the island if you fancy pulling a few lures around, I like white with red heads for them but pink tinsel skirts are also really good.

I think the Island gets to much of a flogging so getting decent fish regularly is tough. Have you tried the Bermi 4 & 6 mile reefs as they tend to fish better for reef fish. 

As rickmarlin said just off the edge of the reefs is often the best for things like snapper. I've been getting lots of small snapper this week over sand on the back of the reefs, when I say back I mean bottom side by the direction of the current.