Northern Beaches Firing

Short

Hey raiders,

Beaches are really firing at the moment. Last night went down 2hrs before to 1hr after high tide. Landed 3 bronzies, 1 gummy shark, big tailor that managed to get snelled 9/0s down his gob, flathead, bream, trevally and plenty of other runs and a few bite offs. Was not that relaxing but I ain't complaining.

Few old blokes 100m down the beach got 3 schoolie size jewfish in 5 mins on servo pillies!! Couldn't believe it they must have swim right past my fresh tailor fillets to the good stuff!

Seems to be a good time of year, hope you are all getting amongst the action.

Funny you mention that they swam past your baits and hit the pilly's,

It's happening off the stones too, big school of longtails and mac tuna came through and missed every livey and lure out there but nailed four dirty pillchards on floats! Then the big bonnies.came through for the same story....Autumn must be a good time for the pillys hay!

2 hours ago, Adsy91 said:

Funny you mention that they swam past your baits and hit the pilly's,

It's happening off the stones too, big school of longtails and mac tuna came through and missed every livey and lure out there but nailed four dirty pillchards on floats! Then the big bonnies.came through for the same story....Autumn must be a good time for the pillys hay!

Avoca mate?

28 minutes ago, geshy said:

Avoca mate?

Yeah mate, I couldn't hook a fish at Terrigal skillion last week either and there were big macs going nuts. Breaking out the 7" jerk shads in pilchard blue today ?

Oh and I did get a few squire snapper on 20g samaki choona slow jigs for the red heads ?

Edited by Adsy91
Left info out

2 hours ago, Adsy91 said:

Yeah mate, I couldn't hook a fish at Terrigal skillion last week either and there were big macs going nuts. Breaking out the 7" jerk shads in pilchard blue today ?

Oh and I did get a few squire snapper on 20g samaki choona slow jigs for the red heads ?

Might have to head down there mate good luck champ