Woy Woy Bay

tyrone07

Hey all just wondering if anyone has any tips/info on Woy Woy bay Brisbane Waters have managed some solid lizards from here but am convinced it holds good Jew, had a quick look around today and was struggling to find any real structure and holes bar on the point rounding into the bay. There isn't to much written about it other then it holds many secrets. Any info would be much appreciated, PM if you prefer cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate in the up coming months you can flick chromes off the shore line near the boat ramps at woy woy if you cast off the ramp closer to the rip bridge you can pick up tailor and salmon, but there is holes at the rip bridge not sure I have never fished the rip for jewies

There's a couple of holes along the northern side, behind Spike Milligan bridge, up into Waterfall Bay. By holes, I mean they're about 5.5m compared to the 3-4m in the rest of Woy Woy Bay. Worth a shot though, as it's also close to the obvious structure of the bridge & narrow channel under it.

Cheers for the replys, yeah I know the hole your talking about Tonksy, I may downgrade my leader and see how I can go, I have been finding plenty of bait so I'm sure the Jew won't be to far away