Hawkesbury Clasic

Idol threats

Hi All

How many of us are entered into the comp , have you given any thought as to where you are going to fish.

And are any of you staying out on Friday , Saturday night? :1fishing1::1badmood::074::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::thumbup:

I have to work Saturday and Sunday, but I will be out at the presentation hopefully handing out some goodies.

Cheers

Lee

I have to work Saturday and Sunday, but I will be out at the presentation hopefully handing out some goodies.

Cheers

Lee

Lee

Where abouts in Richmond do you live , I also live in Richmond could catch up for a bear at Pitt town.

Always good to have another fishing buddy close at hand for those last minute pull outs.

regards

Matt

g`day fellas ,

This Hawkesburry Classic , when is it held ?.

Where is the Starting Point ?.

And what is the Range of area allowed to fish ? , EG , Brooklyn to Wisemans Ferry ?.

Mick

Hey Mick

Anywhere in the Hawkesburry starting time is 6pm on Friday and weigh in at Pitt Town 12pm to 2pm on Sunday. Entry is $20 and should have been paid by now , it is limited to the first 1000 but I am sure you would still be able to enter.Prizes for heaviest fish and species plus lucky door prize (Boat trailor and motor package valued at $16,000 I think?) I have been in it now for the past 3 years havent won anything but had a ball trying , good luck.

Regards

Matt

Guest hottuna

Anywhere back from the line between boz and barrenjoey, Brisbane waters and pittwater are also on the cards.

I ll be out as of friday morning having a practice fish. Looking to take out the "other specis" category again, i`ll will no doubt be hunting kings this year with the help of my new downrigger.

Id like to wish the kings best of luck!

I`ll be fishing all the morings and nights. Hoping to get any sleep needed during the middle of the day.

Dan

I will be on the water early friday morning gathering bait and generally checking out water clarity and structures. We have a plan already in place and promised ourselves that this year we will stick to it.

We will be going for the jew, bream and flatty titles over the three days with minimal sleep in between :1fishing1:

Good luck everyone...

After some discussions with Ken he has approved the following. I was not going to post it even after Ken said it was ok, but I have decided that I would like to help out all the Fishraiders attending the classic with the hope that maybe one of you guys will win it or at least win something :thumbup:

If you are after some excellent baits for the upcoming Hawkesbury Classic then give the guys at Windsor Bait and Tackle a call. They have fresh Hawkesbury squid that has been frozen in its ink ( very fresh ) and some very very fresh local Hawkesbury Prawns as well. If you want any fresher than you will have to catch your own lol

Cheers

Lee

Edited by leelee

Lee,

i wasnt going to jump in and say anything before, but seeing as though you have the ok, i thought i would add a little.

I have used their bait and it dont come any fresher(of course unless you catch your own) Their prawns are direct from the trawler and their squid is great. Of course, they have all your other favourites too thats fresh as can be.

I really got sick of buying rubbish bait but now, i dont even bother about catching my own most times, i ust duck into windsor. well worth the trip.

See you all at the classic, hopefully we can all catch up for a beer.

changa