Nth stradbroke island video edited finally

Farvos

Here is a video I put together of our trip to nth stradbroke island. Towed our boat up from sydney and camped there for two weeks. Thought the video might help anyone who is interested in making the trip or may spread some insight on what to expect. I found it tricky planning the trip due to the lack of info and video out there. I recommend it to anyone. Mackerel, tuna, crab, sweetlip galore. Any questions im happy to help. Enjoy

I enjoyed your action packed video Farvos. Some interesting camera angles used in the travel part of it. What camera gear did you use and how did you get 15.29 mins into the post? Well done both of you. BN

Its a sony xv-1000. It sits on a mount in the boat and on a pole when we travel. Better than a go pro out of water but the go pro is stronger for underwater filming in my opinion.

I didn't think youtube took large files but they must now. Took over an hour to upload.

Awesome video Farvos! I loved the kaos of the double hook up! Mrs Farvos is definitely a keeper! Not only did she out fish you, she's better with the gaff too! Lol. :) 

A great trip that I'm sure you'll both remember for a lifetime! 

cheers scratchie!!!