Lost Fishing Gear (Hawksbury River) at Pasley Bay Boat Ramp

Dorta

Hi Fish Raider,

I recently purchase a boat and tested it on water for the first time on Sunday (03/09/17) before sunrise and arrived back at the ramp approx 12:30pm.

The day was awesome being out on the water even with no fish, I forgot to collect my gear which I left at the wash sink! :( I only realised when I got home (2 hours later) I realised i've forgotten my fishing gear. 1 of which is sentimental to me which was a gift 8 years ago (baitcaster).

I thought I'd put a thread up with a very small chance next to none ever seeing them again but worth a try.

Lost Gear
Shimano Baitcaster Rod and Daiwa baitcaster Reel
Shimano Stradic Ci4+ Reel

Many thanks,
Victor.

38 minutes ago, Trailcraft43 said:

Hahaha, 

thats gold Fab,?

Glad you found it funny.I worked out years ago that if the fish are there ,they don't care what gear your using within reason.

Just look at guys like Yowie for eg the quality fish he catches on handlines.

It's the same as anything I guess.I became a good golfer with my $300 clubs and got down to a 3 handicap (self taught)while there were guys I played with that spent thousands on the best gear and where shit.

Same as trades people that have minimal gear and seem to be able to fix anything and there are some with all the best gear that I wouldn't let them change a tap valve.

Look around there's examples everywhere.

On a final note just because someone has a trade or is certified doesn't mean there any good.