Weird Burley

KingieRun

I was fishing today and also the other day when i noticed that my burley was largely overrun by the fisherman's burley beside me. It was very bright red in colour and had a pasty consistency, almost like sand. Could anyone have a clue on what burley this is as i've got no idea on what this great fish attractant.

Cheers,

Barra

11 minutes ago, EnOz43 said:

When it's dissolved in water it might have paste  consistency. It's usually mixed with bread.

cheers for the suggestion mate im gonna have to do a bit of research on that stuff, im just used to the good old bread and mince.

Since I kinda target trees a lot I talk to a lot of ISO fishermen and they buy pre packed burley powder from Japan. Tried it and it works super well. However it's probably a bit crappy for the environment as all the colouring and preservatives that go into it. I just prefer my dodgy old recipe of fresh caught baitfish, bread, prawn heads and special sauce. 

Edited by BIGG DADDA TREVS

3 hours ago, BIGG DADDA TREVS said:

Since I kinda target trees a lot I talk to a lot of ISO fishermen and they buy pre packed burley powder from Japan. Tried it and it works super well. However it's probably a bit crappy for the environment as all the colouring and preservatives that go into it. I just prefer my dodgy old recipe of fresh caught baitfish, bread, prawn heads and special sauce. 

yeh thats understandable about the environmental impact of it. Cheers for the info anyways, do you know where i can buy that stuff?