You Wouldnt Believe It!

bisso

took my 2.5 yr old today for a spot of fishing. got back to the boat ramp this afternoon, low and behold some lame dog arse has stolen the wobble rollars off my trailer. :mad3: i cant believe some low live would do this. i hope they are happy with themselves as i now have to fork out $240 for new ones. i hope their boat sinks. assholes.......... :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: if i find then i will sink their boat myself. lucky i had installed a padlock onto the trailer else the whole kit and cabbodle might have been gone. i am just so pissed off. :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Stinkin rotten mongrel bastards. I bloody hate thieving scum with a vengeance. Commiserations mate.

Which boat ramp ??

mate, it was erina creek up at gosford. i guess it is a sign of the times. i have been going there for near thirty years now and this is the first time i have encountered anything like this. people have no respect for other persons property. :mad3:

took my 2.5 yr old today for a spot of fishing. got back to the boat ramp this afternoon, low and behold some lame dog arse has stolen the wobble rollars off my trailer. :mad3: i cant believe some low live would do this. i hope they are happy with themselves as i now have to fork out $240 for new ones. i hope their boat sinks. assholes.......... :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: if i find then i will sink their boat myself. lucky i had installed a padlock onto the trailer else the whole kit and cabbodle might have been gone. i am just so pissed off. :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Bisso.I live at Hornsby,i have some rollers that might be of some use to you, they are free if you can use them,let me know where you live (area) and if it is handy to you we can arrange a meet.Hornsby as in Sydney north.Ben.

Bisso.I live at Hornsby,i have some rollers that might be of some use to you, they are free if you can use them,let me know where you live (area) and if it is handy to you we can arrange a meet.Hornsby as in Sydney north.Ben.

thanks Ben for your offer. i have decided to ditch the wobblers and go for the retreiver mate system. it is nice for all the assistance and offers of help i have received. many thanks to you all :yahoo::thumbup: