Where to catch bass near gosford

JA1990

Hey guys I am hearing rumours and seeing videos of people catching Bass on the central coast. Unfortunately these spots are either vague or hidden.

besides the railway dams and having to park my car on the free way where can I catch bass in the Gosford / ourimbah area?

also is Mardi creek dam accessible and does it hold fish? 

• 9 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

wyong river..all the way past yarramalong at this time of year....mardi closed  mangrove closed...there is other small creeks  look on google...rick

I used to live on the  up that way years ago and fished for bass around Wyong but I can say never got any real large bass Ourimbah also has bass but they also are not large. Hope this has helped you. I would Google Earth also .

Edited by masterfisho7

On 12/26/2017 at 8:02 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

wyong river..all the way past yarramalong at this time of year....mardi closed  mangrove closed...there is other small creeks  look on google...rick

i have been looking on google heaps with the crap weather. is it worth having a crack at  mooney or mangrove creek or any others up there that trail off the hawkes

Edited by ARC H

10 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Mooney goes up to dead end  few small bass n bream  mangrove is waste of time  ourimbah above second weir is ok  after this rain they will be upstream a fair way now  wyong river we get them up past yarramalong this time of year onwards after the rain  

Thanks heaps

interesting bout mangrove it looks so fishy