So Thats How You Do It

Yaulpang

G'day raiders,

After reading millions of posts about every sort of fish caught on SP's ive finally finally caught one!

Im really stoked.

Went flicking at Iron Cove, Rodd point. Fished the shallows and waded out, lift jerk jerk.

Bang! up comes a little flattie, on a 3" power minnow, blue shad. Kept going and caught a little whiting but then it went quiet so called it a day.

Great to be able to catch a fish on a bit of plastic.

I've been watching that Berkley DVD over and over! + invested in a light spining rod.

Cheers Guys,

Paul

Congrats Paul :thumbup:

It's a good feeling to get the first. And you got the whiting as well you lucky bugger! They seem to be a bogey fish for me on plastics.

Royter is a bit of a character. I've heard he's a pretty interesting person to be around after he's had a few sherbets as well. :beersmile::tease: The flathead he gets on that vid is a ripper!

Shane

:1fishing1:

You poor b@#$tard!!!

Now there is now turning back!!!

Be prepared to not walk out of a tackle shop without a few packs of jigheads and new plastics, also the snide remarks and giggling associated with you having glitter on EVERYTHING you own!!!

Well done mate. :thumbup:

Thanks guys,

Yeah it's a great feeling. Also great reading your SP reports. I got a good book from Leichhardt library called "How to catch bream on lures and flies" by Starlo and Bushy.

It's pretty informative and goes into habitat, feeding habits and bream boats. It's a good read + free. I'll return it next week if anyone wants it. BTW anyone can join the library and it's free. Located at the Italian forum, Norton st.

Once again, thanks for the reports.

Paul