Hows the Harbour or Botany bay fishing? 19/05/2018

Ojay Samson

Hey All, just wanted to know if anyone has been fishing as of late  in either the sydney harbour or botany systems, and willing to share their experience...

Im hoping to take the boat out tomorrow morning (20/05/2018) and try my luck... I am planning to just spend my time inside the heads. Are there any bait balls being worked anymore or have they all disappeared due to the cold? 
Any information would be appreciated so I can make the right decision as to where to try tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ojay

On 20/05/2018 at 4:04 PM, Welster said:

I haven’t been out for a while so I couldn’t respond.    Did you go out? Any success?

Wasn't the greatest. Caught a few throwback pinkies and silver trevs. Caught 1 keeper bream, keeper flatty, leatherjacket and a squid.
Went out in the harbour and tried around manly quarantine station/40 baskets and wedding cake west marker/ sow & pigs. Poked head outside the heads to try and find some bustups to no avail.  Maritime came around for a safety check and asked him if he's seen or heard anyone catching that day...  only jackets apparently. 
Was pretty blowy, went out from 5am-2pm.

• Like 1