One more zander

JaniFIN

Ok. Exactly 2 more Zander, but other have nop picture. (After last post i catch 45cm zander from pier)

2 days a go we went fishing  Vili by boat, softplastics ofcource.

Short drive to fishspot. On fishfinder show lot of small fishes between 7-4m, place where is  10m deep. Place is near bank, and water  shallowing from 10m to 4 meter really fast, maby on 5m distance.

So, we start fishing  get several bites and fish on, short fight and 52cm zander side a boat, Vili use net and we catch it. Continue fishing, but wind so much, that anchor moving, so we did drive back to spot again, some casts, and drive back again,  again,  again.. Then we move to place for perch fishing. Tested 2 spots but cach only one small perch.

Yeastarday we went allso By boat, but catch oly 2 small zanders and several bites.

I am really sorry that Vili not catch anything, only get 2 bites. But was little bit difficult fishing for wind and powerfull stream, hard to feel when shoftplastic is bottom. But hi is only 6y old, and i believe, when start perch season start then is easylly fishin on shallow water. And he have catch lot of fishs before this summer, and allready this summer alllso, By old style bite fishing.

P6261328_small.jpg

P6261331_small.jpg

P6261333_small.jpg

P6261334_small.jpg

• Like 2

So good that you and Vili are able to share time at fishing. He will learn a lot from the experiences with his Dad, even if he doesn't catch fish. When he does start to catch them regularly, you will enjoy the friendly rivalry. He will always remember the times where he went fishing with his father. Good on you Jani. Nice pictures to provide us with a view of where you live. Keep the posts coming Jani, bn