80cm King

Guest hottuna

Guest hottuna

just spoke to jocool and his happy to report that he`s finally got a ripper of a king. It went 80cm on a live yakka, caught in syd harb.

Well done

dan

I saw Joe on the water at 11. Stopped and had a chat. Showed me his beautiful King. Bloody Ripper it was.

Said he spent the morning drifting with a Wet Patch (I suppose he knows now how his wife feels. :074: )

He said he only got a single flatty then decided to come back inside the Harbour and nailed the King within ten minutes.

He also said he missed all of his mates on this site.

He's still larger than life and loving his fishing.

Cheers

Pete

that takes care of Joe's dinner, did he mention if he caught anything for the rest of his family to eat? :1prop:

well done to Joe, pity he isnt here to brag about it himself.

:Funny-Post:

I'll always remember the size of the steak he brought to the Basin social a few years back.

Yea, had a chat with joe last week, he misses us. Good on him for nailing a great harbour king

Adrian

just spoke to jocool and his happy to report that he`s finally got a ripper of a king. It went 80cm on a live yakka, caught in syd harb.

Well done

dan

Well done Joe, all those fishless days have finally paid off..good effort mate.. :thumbup::thumbup:

come back!!!! :biggrin2:

:1prop: Well done Joe,you can see by the posts its time you were back mate.NOTHING can be that bad that one of you can,t soften,come on guys a little humble pie never hurt any one,the site is just not the same,this is my last word on the topic.Somebody make a lot of fishraiders happy. :beersmile::beersmile: Ben.

Yeah I spent the whole morning with the Big fella fishing for Flatties nailed 7 legals

THEN THAT MONGREL brother law got that sea sick that I had to take him home at 10am and the big fella rings me with the news

The brother in law has being given a life ban on my boat as punishment

COME BACK BIG MAN WE NEED YOU HERE :1fishing1:

Edited by WetPatch

Guest bluecod

The brother in law has being given a life ban on my boat as punishment

Frank,

Don't be so hard on him mate, any life ban handed out is detrimental to all - anyway the best use for a brother-in-law is when the motor breaks down and it is time to row :074:

Edited by bluecod

I also talked to Joe as he came to saw ello and show me his king while I was at the spit.

I had just droped 2 kings in quick time when he turned up...I tell him my sorry tale and he goes 'WellI just pulled this guy up....'

Nice one mate!

alex

Joe called me and he was the happiest man alive!!!! The only thing bigger than Joe is Joe's heart and the only thing bigger than is his passion for fishing.

The big fella would like nothing more than to be back here chewing the fat with his many mates. Fact is boys he's been accused of something he didn't do and effectively called a liar. He's a man of principle, moreso than myself I suppose as I'm still here.

Ben there's humble pie that needs to be eaten and it's not by Joe mate.

Zest thats a crook first post mate. Suggest you both check your PM's & read the site rules!

Not having a slagging contest here.

Thread closed. If anyone has anything important to add PM me & I'll re open it.