Sustain Or Twin Power?

Matthead

Hi People, Just looked at two Shimano reels at Campbells and was wondering what the benefits of the Sustain 4000 ($329) had over the Twin Power 4000 ($319) because these reels are so close in price (the sustain is on special) what the advantages of both reels are. The Twin Power seems a better reel at first glance but you never can tell these days. I am seroiusly thinking of one of these reels instead of my first choice which was the Stradic as I already own a 2500 model for my SP work. Would appreciate anybody's 2 cents, 5 cents or even 10 cents worth. Thanks :unsure:

heres my 2 cents

i was recently looking at both of them and i was leaning towards the sustain cause of the water proof drag. but then chose the symetre cause it was faster and the left over $$$ was donated to my tackle box :1prop:

depends on what you want to use if for. i wanted a faster reel for pelagics. the twin power is alot lighter

Edited by matt_nsw

Both are very very good reels.

have you looked at the Daiwa Calida Kix. What a powerhouse machine for such a small price. Its got saltiga and certate technology and imo its is another reel you should throw into the equation. Its good to have another brand ( thats if you are not toatally dedicated to one brand ) to compare against.

Here is the link

http://www.campbellsprotackle.com/store/product.asp?ID=3663

Cheers

lee

Edited by leelee