Botany bay

frankS

Going to try my luck in Botany Bay on Thursday, will hit the water on daybreak and head out to Watts and Yarra Bay , I know the conditions are not the best but I have to go when a mate has the time. Will let you know how I go with hopefully some photos to show you all.

Frank

Frank have a crack at the artificial reef in Yarra Bay it has been holding undersized kingies for a couple of months but jackets are a bit of a pain.

if the weather sucks try the little bay around the back of Mollie where we get our yakkas picked up a couple of juvenile kings in there as well.

Anyway beats working...tight lines.

The Skipper

Best of luck Frank. Always good to get time out on the water.

I haven’t been able to raise a squid in the Bay last few trips but last week the slimeys, which had disappear for some time, were back, although very picky.

Hopefully you’ll find some success.

Thanks guys for the encouragements, I will trying for a mixed bag this time around, last time I went fishing ( Hacking ) I done nothing but squiding with little success but still managed a feed. Will be hitting a few spots and won't be spending much time in any one area for very long, unless of course I find a hole that keeps me busy.

Frank