Sydney Harbour This Morning (pic Now)

Sammy

Started off hesitantly this morning after last nights huge downpour..but when you've got a day off, you've promised your old man and the boats loaded well :1prop: there's only one thing to do and that's to get out there and have a go!

Picked up the old man around 5.30 and we launched around 6 am and headed straight towards our favourite spot at Balls Head. We were greeted by dead calm seas and the expected rubbish in the water. Besides the odd drizzle here and there the conditions were great for fishing light today. :1fishing1:

On the fishing front we landed around 8 bream, 3 flatties and 2 cracker Whiting ..my old mans going to 37cm. Now I have landed some nice bream in my time but today's was probably the most enjoyable, now I know it aint a King but we're talking fishing with 4 kg line here as the old man likes the light gear..

It was caught whilst drifiting for flatties and to my surprise fought as hard as a little soapy giving me no less than 4 good runs :tease: Weighed in at 855grams and around 37cm close to a PB for me.

Good memories and the making for good conversation after a few :beersmile:

TightLines Sam

post-1-1133412471_thumb.jpg

( attached pic - Ken A)

Guest bluecod

A good day on the water with the old fella is top stuff. Drop down to 3 or even 2 kilo line for bream and your bite rate will improve dramatically.