Sydney Harbour

Guest Boppa

Will put the boat in at Roseville 2morrow

As I have never really fished the Harbour before I am looking for some help.

Where do I start Sow and Pigs, the Heads etc

All help needed spots, bait and rigs

Cheers all in advance

Boppa :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Boppa,

head to Balmoral Island. Anchor up in 3 metres of water, just on the edge of the kelp beds. Berley up for yakkas and jig for squid. As a post showed today, you can throw out a livie right here but very tough to land a King in 3 metres of water.

Head to Quarrantine marker bouy, anchor up on the southern side of the bouy within a 15m radius. Throw out livies at about 7m to 10m below the surface, berley up and wait.

You could also troll rapalas from this bouy around North Head and up to Bluefish Pt.

Failing that go the the Eastern wedding cake and set out livies.

Or on the eastern side of the Spit Bridge there are two pink bouys. Tie up to one of them and again set livies.

Depends on your preferences but a bloke who knows shitloads more than me told me to "troll until you find the Kings, then anchor up and work them"

Cheers

Pete

Boppa,

head to Balmoral Island. Anchor up in 3 metres of water, just on the edge of the kelp beds. Berley up for yakkas and jig for squid. As a post showed today, you can throw out a livie right here but very tough to land a King in 3 metres of water.

Head to Quarrantine marker bouy, anchor up on the southern side of the bouy within a 15m radius. Throw out livies at about 7m to 10m below the surface, berley up and wait.

You could also troll rapalas from this bouy around North Head and up to Bluefish Pt.

Failing that go the the Eastern wedding cake and set out livies.

Or on the eastern side of the Spit Bridge there are two pink bouys. Tie up to one of them and again set livies.

Depends on your preferences but a bloke who knows shitloads more than me told me to "troll until you find the Kings, then anchor up and work them"

Cheers

Pete

Should have it all to yourself Boppa!!! :074:

Great info there Cap'n :thumbup: Will give it a go myself over the next few weeks to hopefully open the account this year......

Hey mate,

I have caught a few kingies lately around north head, i troll 5 inch minnows deep diving and have had solid hook ups around North Head and Bluefish Point with also salmon hook ups. I also hooked onto a few in a school near north head last week just castiong small metal lures at them but they were good size and buste d me off, they were there early but then went I agree with the trolling, i have a had a lot of success doing it this way, and a lot of fun. Good luck tomorrow mate, if nothing is on fish bluefish point, some good trevally around there still.