San souci blackfish help

JamoDamo

Hey raiders, 

I am planning to go down for the blackfish today at the wharf in San Souci adjacent to Captain Cook Bridge tomorrow. I haven't fished there before so I don't know what to expect down there like the depth to set the float etc. I was originally going to go down to ramsgate and have a bash there but the low tide there is 3:46pm which is annoyingly near sunset and seeing as I am getting a lift there and back I don't think I'll have much time to fish. I already have a plentiful source of weed 5 minutes from my house so the bait is sorted just not the plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks heaps guys.

Cheers, JamoDamo

On 6/7/2020 at 9:59 PM, JamoDamo said:

Hey raiders, 

I am planning to go down for the blackfish today at the wharf in San Souci adjacent to Captain Cook Bridge tomorrow. I haven't fished there before so I don't know what to expect down there like the depth to set the float etc. I was originally going to go down to ramsgate and have a bash there but the low tide there is 3:46pm which is annoyingly near sunset and seeing as I am getting a lift there and back I don't think I'll have much time to fish. I already have a plentiful source of weed 5 minutes from my house so the bait is sorted just not the plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks heaps guys.

Cheers, JamoDamo

Get in touch or have a look through LBK's posts, he almost fishes solely in that area.

https://www.fishraider.com.au/profile/44165-landbasedkeith/content/