Is Narrabeen Lake Open Yet

KingsRule

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP and im 1 of em waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting

nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting

nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting

nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waitingnd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waitingnd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waining nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waiting nd waitingting nd waiting ARRRRGH :mad3::tease::wacko::mad3:

Any one know if it is or when it will be???

:wacko:

Just came from there half an hour a go. Still closed. Seas are dead flat too. Nth Narra beach resembles a lake not an ocean beach at the moment!! :ranting2:

Also, there are some big mullet swimming about in the lake. I saw a good school of them right at the tip of the lake near the beach..I'm sure the Jews will be hanging around once the lake entrance opens.. :thumbup:

Guest johblow

Lets have a working bee with shovels and beers and break the bugger open ourselves. Surely once we get a trickle going, mother nature will do the rest with errosion? ;-)

some of the local surfie kids had a go at opening it a coupla weeks ago and didn't even get from the lake to the ocean in terms of digging. Hopefully the storms forecast this weekend will eother force Pittwater council to open it, or at least make our job easier. BTW someone said on this very forum that Pittwater council were going to open it themselves in the next 2 weeks or so, and that was 2 weeks ago. I got very excited yesterday when I saw a tractor on the beach then realised it was the regular sand cleaning service...

Cheers,

Neil