Mossy Point Lookout, another potentially good fishing spot?

KhalidMSyed

Hello All,

Introducing... Mossy Point Lookout, a stunningly beautiful place on South Coast, NSW. Judging by what I found on the internet, this is a good fishing spot. Although, I have not caught anything here myself but I got some bites when I was here last time. This place is so gorgeous that I decided to make a separate video just to show the beauty of this place. I am hoping that I will soon catch something here and thus be able to make a fishing video about it. Until then enjoy this video and let me know what you think? Has anyone experience with fishing at this place?

6 hours ago, JonD said:

Looks good, personally haven't fished the area even though its close to me as much of it is protection zones.

586520758_ScreenShot2020-12-20at12_33_40am.png.aa782042eb2d1b8405147363fa0fc3f9.png

Hello JonD,

Thanks for pointing that out.

I have seen that map before. Light Blue and Light Yellow areas are legal to fish in. Although bait collection is not allowed in Light Yellow areas so you need to bring your won bait with you. As such, Mossy Point Lookout is good to fish in.

image.thumb.png.a007da1d6ffc82b6a160f3e88c6c4613.png

HI,

Nice video Khalid.  Mossy Point is a shallow yet popular boat ramp for many locals.  Usually find yakkas just our front for live bait.  Just offshore there are some small but prominent reefs which hold some good kings at times.  Some good kings and snapper around Burrewarra Point, but make sure your outside the sanctuary zone.  A beautiful area to be sure.  Good luck with the fishing.  Cheers..........

Dave

6 minutes ago, Croydon said:

HI,

Nice video Khalid.  Mossy Point is a shallow yet popular boat ramp for many locals.  Usually find yakkas just our front for live bait.  Just offshore there are some small but prominent reefs which hold some good kings at times.  Some good kings and snapper around Burrewarra Point, but make sure your outside the sanctuary zone.  A beautiful area to be sure.  Good luck with the fishing.  Cheers..........

Dave

Appreciated mate.

Thanks for the tips, I will keep that in mind.