Sportfishing Action 1 & 2

Ken A

Time to announce the winner for the Sportsfishing Action 1 & 2 DVD's donated by Australian Bass Angler.

Before I post the winners name I would just like to say I found both DVD's very enjoyable. Plenty of action & heaps of great tips & practical advice. No problem picking up a few spots from them either. Great work to Dean Hayes & Shannon Kitchener & the other anglers involved.

Well worth picking up a copy from Australian Bass Angler.

Here we go ...... drum roll please :biggrin2:

The winner is "Trouble"

Thanks to Australian Bass Angler for the prize :thumbup:

Edited by Ken A

Good onya Trouble, a great prize and hope you enjoy it. :yahoo:

Looks like I have some more money to shell out now but it may have to wait till after Chrissy.

Thanks Australian Bass Angler for the prize and to Fishraider for hosting the evnt, top stuff. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

How good is that!!! :yahoo:

Would defiently like to thank Australian Bass Angler as once again they have come up with the goods, really apreciate it guys :thumbup: and of course many thanks to Ken as we wouldnt be on this site if it wasnt for him, doing a great job mate, keep it up :thumbup::thumbup::beersmile:

Cant wait to watch them!!! :yahoo:

If anyone lives around my local area(hornsby hts) and is dieing to see them, they are more then welcome to borrow them in the new year, as i will be away until the 8th of jan..

Leave me a PM in the new year and we cant sort something out :thumbup:

Cheers,

Rob