Thinking of selling boat

frankS

35 minutes ago, Fun2fish said:

Hi Frank s while I don't know you're age and circumstances I hate the thought of having to to give boating away.im mid 50s  and still fine but working in construction over 30 years is taking it's toll I do realise later I will have to go to a smaller lighter boat but I still like my little Yalta 1600 with a twin 40 setup eventually will have to go a tinny for estuarie only but if I can get out I'll be happy. At least you can go midweek lucky bugger

Frank's older than us mate.Just enjoy what you can while you're healthy enough and still above ground instead of worrying about when the time comes you may not be able to do something as we will all reach that point sooner or later.

I know all about construction jobs and how they batter your body.

Tight lines.

2 hours ago, Fun2fish said:

Hi Frank s while I don't know you're age and circumstances I hate the thought of having to to give boating away.im mid 50s  and still fine but working in construction over 30 years is taking it's toll I do realise later I will have to go to a smaller lighter boat but I still like my little Yalta 1600 with a twin 40 setup eventually will have to go a tinny for estuarie only but if I can get out I'll be happy. At least you can go midweek lucky bugger

Mate 74 as from yesterday.

Mate just keep going as long as you can, you will know when it's time to give up.

Frank

• Like 1