Disgusting behaviour towards Sydney Wildlife

Azza_Fishing

https://www.9news.com.au/national/animal-cruelty-sydney-teen-charged-bird-stabbed-killed/fa54b11b-8ca8-49ba-ac56-b9d59aea12bf 

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet. 

Video of 3 people stepping on a cormorant and stabbing it after it got tangled on their line which happened recently in Pier 8 at Darling Harbour. Thankfully the horrible people who performed this act were arrested by the police and brought into custody recently. 

It is always so sad to know that there are those few fishermen who don't treat wildlife with respect and the care they deserve. Hopefully nothing like this happens again and especially not in Sydney nor Australia. Please share this website so these people can receive justice they deserve 

Kind regards,

Azza_Fishing 

• Sad 1

I have seen those two down there a few times , I often go for a walk around the piers early in the morning but have never seen anything like that going on . One thing that really irritates me is the rubbish they leave behind - mostly squid jig packaging and glow sticks . I would like to see a fisheries inspector go down there from time to time also - that is if they still exist , haven’t seen one in twenty years !

• Sad 1