Pittwater

Fun2fish

Ok couldn’t resist went out today yes very slow trip but no dramas  offshore looked like a pond so went a few hundred meters offshore but current was fast couldn’t hold bottom caught a tailor so went into west head try for a jew nothing at all tried to pull anchor no good tried motoring to pull it snapped off will be happy to be back at work bugger

FoOk couldn’t resist went out today yes very slow trip but no dramas  offshore looked like a pond so went a few hundred meters offshore but current was fast couldn’t hold bottom caught a tailor so went into west head try for a jew nothing at all tried to pull anchor no good tried motoring to pull it snapped off will be happy to be back at work bugger

1 minute ago, Fun2fish said:

FoOk couldn’t resist went out today yes very slow trip but no dramas  offshore looked like a pond so went a few hundred meters offshore but current was fast couldn’t hold bottom caught a tailor so went into west head try for a jew nothing at all tried to pull anchor no good tried motoring to pull it snapped off will be happy to be back at work bugger

L

Forgot my rant got back to ramp to encounter 2 locals talking about 1 guys motor .next to them was A few large branches closest to pontoon they had used middle of ramp so to avoid them . I tied up and walked up next to them they were still talking about motor upgrade when i  carried  3large branches out of the way  are people so f kin stupid and lazy now

• Like 1