Big Daiwa Fan

Sharky

As some of you may know i was fishing the other day when my favourite Daiwa Battler broke in what has been descibed as freaky break on a kingy :05: To say I was devistated is an understament because I really loved that rod. It was the first rod i have ever broke and I have been using Daiwa rods for 20 years.

I took my rod to my mate John and he said he would get the Daiwa rep to have a look at it. Well to cut a long story short within a week i got a call from John telling me I would be getting a brand new Diawa Kingbolt

(as the Battlers are not made anymore) To say I was over the moon is an understament. I have always been a Daiwa fan and know even more so than ever. :yahoo::yahoo:

As some of you may know i was fishing the other day when my favourite Daiwa Battler broke in what has been descibed as freaky break on a kingy :05: To say I was devistated is an understament because I really loved that rod. It was the first rod i have ever broke and I have been using Daiwa rods for 20 years.

I took my rod to my mate John and he said he would get the Daiwa rep to have a look at it. Well to cut a long story short within a week i got a call from John telling me I would be getting a brand new Diawa Kingbolt

(as the Battlers are not made anymore) To say I was over the moon is an understament. I have always been a Daiwa fan and know even more so than ever. :yahoo::yahoo:

Nice one Sharky :thumbup:

Same thing happened to me last year when my $300 rod broke first trip. The line was rated well below the rod strength, so presume there was a fault with this particular rod. They exchanged it straightaway. Reputation obviously means a lot, as companies don't want bad news spread around (esp by wide reaching site like this one).

Good to see all worked out.