Brisbane Waters

Hounddog

Hi all, need some info on Brizzy waters,never fished there before and am spending a week at saint huberts island. anyone who can give me some good tips would be appreciated. have a boat that is capable for blue water so was thinking maybe west reef for bottom stuff but would like some good GPS marks if we decide to venture . inside or outside I will take all the info you can give me . heading up there Tuesday so come on guys,give me the speel beforehand. Just want to say Merry Xmas & Happy new year to all the Fishraiders and there Families, Hope you all bag out on your favourite species over the holidays :1fishing1: .

:beersmile:

Cheers All

Hounddog

Merry Xmas Gary, There is a good JEW hole just on the eastern side of the Rip Bridge out in front of the wharves about 50 metres out .Good flathead in there as well . Hope you get onto a few as well ,we used to fish it landbased a few years ago and got some nice schoolies up to 15 kgs

Cheers Stewy

Merry Xmas Gary, There is a good JEW hole just on the eastern side of the Rip Bridge out in front of the wharves about 50 metres out .Good flathead in there as well . Hope you get onto a few as well ,we used to fish it landbased a few years ago and got some nice schoolies up to 15 kgs

Cheers Stewy

G'day Stewy, Thanks for the great tip mate ,I will definately give that spot a try,I aint hooked a good jewy since last yearand it 's not for the want of trying,just had no luck with them this year. I am a bit concerned about a place called the "rip bridge" sounds a bit hairy for anchoring if I am going for jews.hope it don,t live up to it's name :1yikes::biggrin2: LOL. anyway Stewy hope you and your family enjoy a great Xmas and that white haired unshaven bloke in a red suit gives you what you wished for.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year

Regards,

Gary.

Ps* hope I will be posting a record jew pic soon :074: