Under cover areas

AlbertW

Hey Raiders,

Im looking for any suggestions on locations to fish that have some cover to hide from the rain tomorrow, I’ve looked at a few ferry wharfs but I haven’t really decided yet, I’ll be fishing either prawns or pillies with some cat food and bread berley and maybe a soft plastic or two tomorrow.

6 hours ago, AlbertW said:

Hey Raiders,

Im looking for any suggestions on locations to fish that have some cover to hide from the rain tomorrow, I’ve looked at a few ferry wharfs but I haven’t really decided yet, I’ll be fishing either prawns or pillies with some cat food and bread berley and maybe a soft plastic or two tomorrow.

Any of the Sydney ferry wharves will do, including a few of your regular haunts like Mosman Bay, Cremorne etc. They will likely be much quieter than usual, which is an additional benefit. Keep an eye on what the wind is doing, and select a spot accordingly.

One other suggestion to think about is to buy yourself a pair of rain pants, a really good raincoat and a pair of gumboots (making sure your rain pants go over your gumboots instead of into them). Dressed this way, you can walk out in torrential rain and still stay dry.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1