What's On This Weekend (14-15 Jan)

Guest madsmc

Guest maraudingmado

Domestic duties on Saturday and picnicking on Sunday possibly at Wisemans Ferry. Gee I wonder if I should take a rod :wacko::wacko: I think so :biggrin2:

Can't fish this weekend as I'm taking :wife: to the Hunter for a weekend at the wineries, so I'll have to partake in my second favourite thing :beersmile:

Will make up for missing the weekends fishing with a sesh tonight and again after work one night next week.

Have a goodun raiders!

Cheers,

Neil

For the first time in over a month i am heading out. :mad3::mad3:

Between work and the Silly Season, i havn't had a chance to chrissen some new gear, get out into the warmer waters, so basically i am happy to just wet a line.

I am off to one of my favourite haunts up the Hunter River to chase some bream, lizards and hopefully some jew if there are any about.

I might even pack the fly rod and see what damage i can inflict on my right ear :wacko:

Good luck to all those heading out.

LW

Last weekend before I head back to work. :mad3:

Saturday morning I'm throwing "The Iceman" up the front of my canoe and heading out for a bass session.

Sunday, not sure yet but it will probably be an easy day. :biggrin2:

Have a good weekend Raiders and good luck to those of you wetting a line. :1fishing1:

cheers

Hooky

I had a stroke of luck for this wwekend and it looks like I will be getting out on Saturday and on Sunday,Staurday is going to be at longreef on REKLESS going for the usual culptrits ,this time I have the rigger to play with!!,Sunday I will be fishing on my mates boat out from Botany for the point score for the local GFC,the tides and the moon looks good so as long as the water temps hold up we should have a good one.There were some pretty good 3c temperature breaks over the last few days,I just hope the southerley is a wussy one!!