Fishing gear, Boating and Camping Auction

mrsswordfisherman

From the page of The Amateur Fisherman’s Association of NSW 

Don't miss out! It's on this weekend! Check flyer attached for all the details. Bring your family & friends along to grab a bargain at the oldest fishing club in Australia. We are undercover, so not even inclement weather will stop us. All welcome, come on down & check it out!
3AFA99C1-8BA7-4D72-9390-53704AA5C4EC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'll be there. Not that I need anything, but I just couldn't stand missing out on something that I think might come in handy one day. 

I like auctions and use to make a living from buying and selling some years back and it's pretty close to where I live.

Frank

• Like 1

I would go, even though it's a long way from me, but I have other "stuff" on, also I think most are of the opinion that auctions tend to attract higher prices than years gone by, but I could be wrong....I often am!

Noel. I think you would have been horribly disappointed if you drove all the way up here.

Don't get me wrong there were plenty of bargains to be had just most of it was camping gear and not fishing gear.

I did manage a few bargains ( not that I needed anything ) and came home with some beautiful quality rods at a price that could not be found elsewhere.

Frank

• Like 5