Cruise holidays

noelm

On 3/9/2023 at 12:45 PM, jeffb5.8 said:

have cruised 3 times now and the 4th is only weeks away,

We only cruise with Royal Carribean and prefer to pay a little extra to hopefully avoid the old RSL on water type boats

We’ve done a few cruises too on RC for the same reason above and have enjoyed each one. Last one was Nov last year and the crew were more from all over the place, much more multi cultural than the first cruises.

Terrific service all around as Jeff B said, they all seem to really enjoy herring to know their customers!

We enjoy cruise for the unpack once, great food and service, the shows are usually bloody good too.

We DON’T get Internet package as it’s a get away from ‘normal’ life for us and we’re very happy lounging by the Adults only pool area reading and enjoying cocktails. My maths tells me it about 6 or 7 cocktails a day to ‘break even’ on the drinks package and it means you don’t have to worry about a bill in $US (on RC) at the end of the cruise.

We’ll be doing more cruises in the future for sure.

cheers,  stu.

• Like 2

Hiya Bryant,

We’ve had the drinks package every cruise and I only got $h1+f@(3d on day 1 of the very first cruise.

can break even without going overboard and as I mentioned, no rude shock at the end of the cruise.

cheers,  Stu