What's On This Weekend (21-22 Jan 05)

Guest madsmc

The best two days of the week are almost upon us Raiders. :yahoo:

What are your plans? Fishing, or something far less exciting like yard work.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Well, that's the first week back at work for the new year over with and boy was it a long one. :mad3:

I'm ready for another holiday that's for sure. :biggrin2:

As for the weekend, no fishing for me. :05:

I'm going on a river cruise on Saturday, and Sunday is full up by the way of a "Sunday drive". :wacko:

At least I'll get to see and be on the water, maybe I should take a rod and troll a lure behind the cruise boat. :1fishing1: That probably wouldn't go down too well with the :wife: .

Anyway, have a good weekend Raiders and good luck to those wetting a line. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

I am heading up to the central coast tomorrow for a week of camping and fishing.

I am planning to fish every day so hopefully I catch something.

Paul

Lots of horrible domestic duties. But on Sunday I'll be up before dawn for a beach bash.

Then I've got next week off! A charter booked for Monday with my son, then some ideal high tides at around dawn on Thursday and Friday - watch out fish!

Have a good one all,

Cheers,

Neil

I've got two early morning sessions planned, followed by domestic duties both days.

Saturday will see me at Stockton foreshore at dawn for a few hours, targeting the usual suspects on SP's.

Sunday morning I'm going to head south for another crack at Swansea wall and see if I can top my last effort there. Might be able to sneak a longer session in on Sunday, so I'll have a cruise around the flats and try out some new hard bodies as well.

Best of luck to everyone wetting a line this weekend. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

heading out solo for an early morning session on the bay tomorrow then picking the wife up mid morning for the rest of the day on the water.

sunday should see a repeat of saturday

edit: well those plans didnt last long, now i'm solo all day saturday trolling for kings

Edited by Outnumbered