Fishing Club

slayer666

Hi Slayer,

Plenty of the people here are members of WSBB. Next meeting is at 7.00 pm Wednesday 1st February at Kingswood Bowling Club . I believe there is a club comp at Camden on 5th Febraury. This is a canoe & kayak event, doesn't matter if you don't have one - come along to the meeting and we should be able to get you in one for the day.

Gene

Edited by Gene

I've noticed a few more than usual canoes.kayaks and small tinnies putting in at the airport bridge at camden lately, must be a few of ya's getting in a pre-fish.

I live only 10 mins from there. Is the fishing anygood around there Gene?

Never really chased freshwater stuff but I have a canoe at home maybe it's worth a little exploring

February 5th will be my first fish there, and if my past results are anything to go by, then I will be none the wiser.

I usually fish around Penrith/Castlereagh which seems pretty quite at the moment.

If you have a canoe, then grab a few surface lures and head down there as it gets dark. Nothing like getting your lure slammed on the surface by a big Bass.

February 5th will be my first fish there, and if my past results are anything to go by, then I will be none the wiser.

I usually fish around Penrith/Castlereagh which seems pretty quite at the moment.

If you have a canoe, then grab a few surface lures and head down there as it gets dark. Nothing like getting your lure slammed on the surface by a big Bass.

Hi Gene ,I have fished behind the airport heaps of times and there are some very nice snags both ways towards the weirs at either end .Towards Camden end it gets a little shallow ,but the fish are there if the weed isnt too bad and surface lures in the shady spots are definately the go .Up towards the Cobbity end there is a large section of weed which is very shallow near a large bank of reeds which produces some very nice bass and there is a small creek up there on the left handside which is always worth a shot :biggrin2:

post-256-1138054784_thumb.jpg

This is what the spot looks like :thumbup:

That's a ripper mullet there Stewy, or is it a Bass? :1prop::074:

Shane

:1fishing1:

:1yikes: That be my old mullet which disappeared this year and thank god for that looking after all that hair sucked :thumbdown:

Cheers Swordfisherman