Padstow Plastics

First time posting here…Had a bit of time this morning to head to a local spot all I managed was a little flatty on a Keitech minnow. Threw a variety of plastics (holt prawn 2inch yabby and holt minnow in servo prawn) had a few hits but I guess I wasn’t quick enough on the strike but I’m really enjoying the learning curve and just spending time flicking lures around. Saw a few young fellas there pull in a couple of bream on baits but not sure what bait it was. I reckon my plastics were a bit too big to tempt the bream anyway.

IMG_5222.jpeg

• Like 12

Well done on your first post Knightsup. Soft plastics are a great innovation to angling. They are reasonably cheap, versatile and very effective in targeting many different species. A few different weighted jigheads coupled with a few different-sized plastics, and you can target heaps of species.

I will look forward to your next post.  Cheers, bn

• Like 1

Thanks mate, I’ve been doing it for a while but today just decided to post I grew up on the central coast and had quite a bit of success there but now living in Sydney so just checking out the local waters 

• Like 1