Rig for fishing Swansea break wall etc

What are the most productive rigs for fish off Swansea break wall and ocean rock platforms in areas surrounding Swansea (eg Snapper Point)? I see a lot of bobbycorks being used. 

Swansea breakwall itself is a shocker  very strong current  lots of snags on bottom due to rock shelves in channel    you can bobby cork for jew at very end of wall in the eddy on runout tide  blacksmiths is better for tailer and also jew   the rocks round snapper pt are crap  drop straight onto sand   cliffs behind you give you nowhere to go if big set hits  thus so many drownings there  if new to rock fishing give it a miss    there are better spots  but im mot giving them out to all comers

23 hours ago, Lakepmac said:

What are the most productive rigs for fish off Swansea break wall and ocean rock platforms in areas surrounding Swansea (eg Snapper Point)? I see a lot of bobbycorks being used. 

I haven't done baitfishing in ages but a running sinker rig with no swivel dropped right at the breakwalls produced a feed of snapper and bream for me. Of course this only worked when the current wasn't running like crazy 😅

On 6/1/2024 at 4:19 PM, Lakepmac said:

When I tried at the break wall, I found that the running sinker rig was working the best. I used pilly tails and it got me a nice tailor and just under legal trev with plenty of bites also.