Bait Alternative

spraka

Hey All!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Was going through my daily YouTube watching videos routine this morning and one of my favourite channels posted this, thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has tried this?

Seems interesting.

I've used a similar random offbrand thing like this before, I had ran out of bait and the bight was still super hot so I dug around my tackle box to find something like these things, don't remember the brand. I threw them in and weirdly, I got a decent bream first cast. I was using chicken before and these things had been sitting in my tackle box for quite some time. After a while they were just as good as the chicken I was using as bait. 

Yeah, my buddy tried them and it worked fine, but like... is it cheaper than chicken breast or pilchards by weight? (Not by a long shot)

It's less messy, that's a positive, but I long have given up on keeping everything neat and tidy while fishing...

never been a fan of Chicken for bait, but anyway, in reality, fish will eat anything if they are hungry and something resembling food comes close by, whether that be store bought “secret” packets of stuff or a well presented bait.

• Like 1