Short session between workshifts.

JaniFIN

Today we made 2 hours fishing session with Vili. I do only night shifts, so i did sleep 5 and 1/2hour, and we tuc stuff and go. Use only normal anchor, faster that assemblt front motor on boat.

We did drive near bridge, saw lot of "light weight" redfinns on top, eating baitfish.  Catch some of them, but try find bigger. Allso testing nef softplastic floating, and softplastic worms. Was really nice weather, only light wind and warm.  I carch one rable size redfinn. Just befire when leave drive back, i sayd to Vili, that i try couple cast with zander lure, and second cast fish on, 43cm zander. We tuc tgat on boat, and i starting put lures and other stuff in my backback. Vili sayd, that he try some casts with zander lure also. Him first cast and fish on. Almoste 2kg pike. We tiv that and drive to pier and home. Tomorrow we eat fried fish filled.

Btw, i have plannig some fish tank on boat, that it is easylly keep them live and return back to water if catsc only 1 or 2. Any idea for that? I have not so big boat, and i dont know is it any idea put water circukation on tank or only some "oxygen" Pump?

Btw2. Allso have wondering some water pump on boat, easylly cleaning strait on river and use pilgepump for emptying cleaning water.

Or maby i asking more on/in that boating topic.... 

20240627_164002.jpg

20240627_164028.jpg

20240627_164012.jpg

20240627_164237.jpg

20240627_165035.jpg

20240627_165532.jpg

20240627_174044.jpg

• Like 6

Always good to read your reports Jani. A good variety of fish with Redfin, Zander, and Pike to take home for a feed.

Regarding the fish tank, it would be better IF you can fit one with a re-circulating water supply. The air pump option may keep a few fish alive for a little time but if you catch many or big fish and are fishing for more than an hour or so, it probably will not keep the fish alive. I used to use a long keeper net. I would hang it over the side in the water and bring it in when I moved spots. I never had any fish die in it and released what I did not want to keep at the end of the day fishing.

Good luck with your next trip out fishing.

Cheers, bn

• Like 1

Argh, many typo on my post, write by phone. 🙈

I cant use net side on boat for fishes. Becouse i am 110% sure, that i will forget pull it up when i drive to next spot.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JaniFIN said:

Argh, many typo on my post, write by phone. 🙈

I cant use net side on boat for fishes. Becouse i am 110% sure, that i will forget pull it up when i drive to next spot.

You will only forget once Jani. I don't recommend the aerator as an option.

Cheers, bn