Gday raiders, 

just wondering if anyone has any idea what it’s like atm to drop a yak in around the bridge at Wallacia? I’m located in Camden but I’m keen to trek further down the system to try and find some bigger models since after bents basin to Camden there are roughly almost 10 weirs. 

If anyone has any idea what it’s like since the floods a couple of years ago let me know, also would be open to any other spots to drop the yak in along the system. 

hope everyone’s getting the surface lures out soon it’s almost top water time all day! 

Tight lines  SWFisho

Hey mate.

I was fishing around the euroka stretch of river last season to see when I noticed the bass showing up. Started getting better numbers around the nrl grand final weekend so down near Wallacia to Camden I would be expecting the same or maybe a few more weeks from then.

That being said, some bass stay upstream even during the winter. They don't all go down to breed. I wonder what causes them to decide 😂

1 hour ago, James Clain said:

Hey mate.

I was fishing around the euroka stretch of river last season to see when I noticed the bass showing up. Started getting better numbers around the nrl grand final weekend so down near Wallacia to Camden I would be expecting the same or maybe a few more weeks from then.

That being said, some bass stay upstream even during the winter. They don't all go down to breed. I wonder what causes them to decide 😂

They usually turn on around my end of the river in Camden about late October early November I’m pretty certain most of the fish are resident fish with a handful of travellers, I wanna test the waters and see if the weirs are holding up the better models because I know 40s get caught up around Penrith I’ve cracked only 1 40 fishing around camden 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SWFisho said:

They usually turn on around my end of the river in Camden about late October early November I’m pretty certain most of the fish are resident fish with a handful of travellers, I wanna test the waters and see if the weirs are holding up the better models because I know 40s get caught up around Penrith I’ve cracked only 1 40 fishing around camden 

Good Luck!