Upcoming snapper comp

XD351

22 hours ago, XD351 said:

Just a FYI for those that may be interested.

Red October 24 snapper comp .

https://warringahanglers.com.au/Index.asp?pagename=12th+Annual+Snapper+Championship+2024&site=1&siteid=4594

This is being advertised on facebook by a certain female angler isnt it @XD351

It is for a good cause - Bear Cottage Sydney Childrens Hospital and it is heavily sponsored. There will be lots of experts in boats there looking for a share in the cash.

• Like 1

It’s on quite a few feeds , just thought I would post it in case any Raiders may be interested or don’t do facebook. Not really my sort of thing though , usually when there are big prizes there are cheats - I would be happier to fish in it if it was just to raise money for a charity and had trinket prizes like a trophy or the like- keep the prizes for a raffle or something. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XD351 said:

It’s on quite a few feeds , just thought I would post it in case any Raiders may be interested or don’t do facebook. Not really my sort of thing though , usually when there are big prizes there are cheats - I would be happier to fish in it if it was just to raise money for a charity and had trinket prizes like a trophy or the like- keep the prizes for a raffle or something. 

Not sure about that but people need a boat to think about entering. 

I agree, the smaller comps are more fun and those that give the landbased people a go are even better.