First Dolly

browndog2

Went to DEEP SOUTHERN yestday.As usual yakkas went off. Seen the same guys jigging for rats. Also got my PB 113cm kingfish which went HARD.....looking forward to taking out Slinky on Saturday, unfortunately JH cant go so he cant defend his amber jack record :beersmile:

post-5479-036918400 1288258955_thumb.jpg

post-5479-072719300 1288258967_thumb.jpg

post-5479-068726700 1288258989_thumb.jpg

post-5479-085753600 1288259006_thumb.jpg

Went to DEEP SOUTHERN yestday.As usual yakkas went off. Seen the same guys jigging for rats. Also got my PB 113cm kingfish which went HARD.....looking forward to taking out Slinky on Saturday, unfortunately JH cant go so he cant defend his amber jack record :beersmile:

Fantastic!! Great day fishing..... I caught my first dolly which was almost identical 2 weeks ago so lets hope its a good Summer for Dolphin Fish and they are all 130cm + !!! Well done

Well done on the king and dolly

how did your king cook up ?

I got a 115CM OFF BRUNSWICK on Wednesday and it mushed up when i cooked it.

What did you get your dolly on and how wide where you?

well done again and it looks like we might be shut down this week.

cheers john

hello John. sorry i didn't get back sooner, lack of computer skills. Yeah the kingy we got that day were mushy. Yet a week before they were great. Might have something to do with moon, don't know. Got Dooly on cube after she followed a parrot up. We were in 80m to 75m. Checkout Slinky's report last Sat'.

cheers greg.

• 1 month later...

very nice fish browndog2 unbelievable day out that was geez the gaffer done a good job eh eh more soon yeah!!