Wisemans Ferry With Tide N Knotts Live Action

Brooker435

Hey Raiders,

Just out with Pete AKA Tide N Knotts.

We have been on the water for just under an hour and landed one Bream and a New Pb for me at 47cms. pete still cant get over it lol

We will keep you up to date..

Regards,

Nathan & Pete

post-9366-0-60288900-1444387088_thumb.jpg

what a great night!!! nathan and i had a ball. I thought i had fish of the month all wrapped up with my stonker jew that i caught last week in the same spot but i think nathan might have me with the cracker 50cm bream he caught last night! no big jew this week but we are not complaining!!! the only thing im a little upset with myself about is that i didnt bring any light rods and i am sure we missed out on a lot more bream due to the fact that they were taking large baits meant for jew and i dropped 3 and misssed a lot more because they simply couldnt get the bait and hook down them! Thanks Nathan for great company and I am happy that i was able to put you on to a few good fish even if they werent jew! we will have another session soon mate!

pete

Edited by tide'n'knots

Hi Raiders,

To say that I had a ball is a under statement this is one of those sessions that Ill be talking to my grandkids about one day. I have been awake since 4am Friday but I am still pumped lol. Pete thankyou once again and I think this is the push I needed to get my mojo back!!! I cant wait to do it all over again!!.

Admin,

how do I go about submitting the catch as a record & fish of the month??