Quick Fish At Kurnell

Robwon!

hi guy's long time reader first time post ( because i havnt had any luck to report on!)

i recently brought myself a new stradic 2500 and been hangin to give it a go. so i picked up my gear with my girlfriend and went for a quick wading seson around kurnell.

my luck on sp have been extreamly low for the past year but determination sky high!

after i whiel i thought it was gonna be another day where i flick sp around with no fish to show for it. i was using the 2inch berkely gulp in pumkin seed around rock and weedy areas. i picked up a nice flatty of 45 cm a few min later again this time a touch smaller at 40cm. after a few mone min i picked up 2 more small flattys at this point i was over the moon untill a few min later when my fishing life changed!

a nice bream of 33 cm ate my lure! after just over a year i finially reached my goal! now i just have to wait for the next one to come along!

on that note i had to call it a day as i didnt want to reck what was a great day for just over an hour season. all fish were released aswell.

i can see why people get hooked on lure fishing!

Great work Rob and :1welcomeani: !!

Your enthusiasm is obvious and it sounds like you're in serious danger of getting a full-blown attack of the fishing virus! It's a seriously debilitating illness, but then we've all got it and have managed to lead relatively normal lives. "Relatively' being the operative word in that sentence :1prop: .

But seriously, great story and good form - you've opened your fishraider account with a fishing report, rather than a query, and for that I reckon you'll find plenty of people on this site willing to give you good tips. Around here, if you give a little, you get a lot in return!!

Looking forward to future stories of fishing fun.

Mondo

hi ya robwon,

mate welcome to the club.

I have just started sp fishing myself, and after a few frustrating episodes have broken the curse also ( but not as much as you ), so yeah I don't know tooo much about all the sp's available, but I started on berkley power baits and gulps and have no desire to change just yet, they produce results one way or another...keep at it mate...cheers wd