Fish Of The Month

Ken A

Starting off on the 1st of March we will be running "fish of the month" photo comp. It's just a way of showing off some of the members catches & the winning entry will be judged by the members via a poll.

Any legal sized fish taken by any legal means is elligible for entry. There will be a post made & pinned to the top of this forum to post your entry pictures. At the end of the month I will set up a poll & the members can choose the fish of the month.

Each monthly winner will be posted in the brag board section.

Starting off on the 1st of March we will be running "fish of the month" photo comp. It's just a way of showing off some of the members catches & the winning entry will be judged by the members via a poll.

Any legal sized fish taken by any legal means is elligible for entry. There will be a post made & pinned to the top of this forum to post your entry pictures. At the end of the month I will set up a poll & the members can choose the fish of the month.

Sounds good to me and hopefully a few juniors will get in on the act as well

Cheers Swordfisherman

Hi Ken,

Sounds like a great idea. :thumbup:

I'll be voting for my fish that I post!!! :074:

Maybe make a rule you can't vote for yourself, otherwise every fish might get one vote!! :074:

I'll also be sending PM's to everyone offering :beersmile: to get the numbers for my fish!!! :074:

Just muck'n around but should be good to see all the pics.

Cheers,

Sounds like a great time to start such a thing - i pick up the new boat on the weekend!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be posting pics of the new boat AND some quality fish next week!!!

Numbers

My vote, for what it's worth, is that the comp should be for the best pic of a fish caught in that month (honor system of course), not just the best pic of a fish submitted in that month.

Otherwise this comp will just become a 'best photo' comp which is not really as much fun.

But I like the idea - should encourage more of us to record our catches for Fishraider!

Mondo

My vote, for what it's worth, is that the comp should be for the best pic of a fish caught in that month (honor system of course), not just the best pic of a fish submitted in that month.

That is how it will work Mondo. :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to seeing the results as well, should be good for a bit of fun, friendly competition. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1: