Where Do All The Second Hand Bream Boats Get Sold?

Byron

What are you getting Mick?

Mick

Mick,I''m looking at a Stacer, I''m sure you can recommend them :D .

I''m a bit reluctant to get rid of the hornet though, as it got me to the Bream GF last year and the final five of the Sydney Open this year, so she has served me well.

Byron, I''ll send you a PM, when I''m going to sell, if you have''nt picked up one before hand.

Mick

Moorebank Auctions normally have a few, but they aint cheap! They have a website. I think it is moorebankauctions.com

You will find a few in various Auctions all over the place. Ive found some pretty cool boats in the trailer boat mag. If you dont mind buying from interstate you can normally get a super deal! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Checked out a few boat mags joe, ther are some ok boats in there but ill check out the auctions and see how i go there.

Still twisting the misses arm at the moment, where down to the nitty gritty. She wants a new Jeep Cherokee 60 plus and i think she''s getting a better deal :confusuion: women carnt live with them carnt live without them.

Guest Jocool

Snag...its all about compromise mate! :thumbsup: I`m sure you can get a new Chero for a bit less if you forgo some of the options...such as leather seats! And with the money you save... :D Theres your boat! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mick,I''''m looking at a Stacer, I''''m sure you can recommend them :D .

I''''m a bit reluctant to get rid of the hornet though, as it got me to the Bream GF last year and the final five of the Sydney Open this year, so she has served me well.

Byron, I''''ll send you a PM, when I''''m going to sell, if you have''''nt picked up one before hand.

Mick

Cheers Mick,

Appreciate that mate.

Just out of interest though, do you have any specs or pics I can see??

QUINTREX 435 HORNET TROPHY (2002 model)

Factory Paint (Green)

Side pocket

Bilge Pump

Navigation Lights

Switch panel

Saftey Gear (PFD’s, Anchor, paddle,etc)

Lowrance X51 (2003 model)

180 Amp Deep Cycle Battery under front casting deck for electric.

Minnkota 55AP Riptide Electric motor with quick release bracket (Still under warranty)

Honda 50HP ( Late 2003 model) tiller steer fully serviced. Key start PTT (Still under warranty)

The Honda is the same as the current model with the warning gauges on the handle.

Custom colour coded boat cover (green). Cost $500

Dunbier 4.7 wideloader drive on trailer 13 inch wheels, white plastic guards (2003 model)

post-13-1092707787_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mick

:thumbsup:

That''s exactly what I had in mind, something with a traditional V, I''ve been looking at bowriders, did''nt realise the elite had the evo hull, what size donk are you considering and where can I look at one.

Buz

Nice boat mate.

had a look at them at a stacer dealer up north.

read all about the boat in the stacer media day.

Awsome boat that has the potential to be an alrounder.

I had a tough descission between the 475 stessl edgetracker, stacer 470 tournament elite and the 450 trialcraft profish.

Eventually the pro fish won out.

Lee

the pro fish is a plate boat not a pressed boat. Its has 4mm bottom plate and 3 mm side plates. 2.1 metre beam, scupers, fully welded deck so it can handle some swell and a 60litre+ fuel tank underfloor and it weighs in at 270 kgs. Its built to take WA conditions so it should be right at home here on NSW waters. Would hate to put a 1.6mm side n 2 mm bottom boat into some swell or be out when the weather blows up. Its a boat that can fish for bream in the river, kingy''s ( some one help me get one please :( ) in the harbour and can troll lures up north for dollies, spaniards and anything else. Also the stacer pro elite is a great boat but you cant fish out of it in the middle of the harbour if its not dead flat cause the only room you have in that boat is casting deck room. Quite easy to fall off if the swell kicks up and you have a decent fish on.

Only bad thing is that the trailcraft does not have much storage, but what alot alot of boat builders dont tell you is that the bream boats with casting platforms if they take a wave over the front all you storage compartments will take on water. It will drain out of course but anything in them get nice n wet.

Edited by leelee

:thumbsup:

That''s exactly what I had in mind, something with a traditional V, I''ve been looking at bowriders, did''nt realise the elite had the evo hull, what size donk are you considering and where can I look at one.

Buz

The only place that has got one at the moment is Huett Marine at Cowan. They have a drive away price of just under $30,000 with a 75 etec (which is a good motor choice).

Edited by Mick

I actually have spoken to the guy that heas tested the pro elite and had the option to purchase the boat pre Sydney boat show, but the wrong boat was delievred by stacer.

He is from Hirecraft Marine at Toronto. They have great deals on boats and have been the nationjal stacer dealer for the last couple of years. One of the guys that works there actuallt used to part own and work at blackwatch, so if its an experienced stacer dealer you are after you will not get any better than these guys. There service is second to none. These guys are the bench mark in the marine dealers.

They do there best to look after all thier customers.