What Are Your Battle Plans This W/e - 1/2

Davy

Hey all

What has everyone got planned for this weekend, any fishing?

i might head up to Pittwater and see what that area has to offer, despite all the previous reports of commercial fishing etc.

Hopefully hook into one of those sneaky Dorys ive been hearing so much about this time of the year.

Cheers

Davy

Wow, I never get to post in this topic as I work EVERY weekend, however I've rented one of my companies social club homes about 3 hours north of here for a week of :1fishing1: and :beersmile:

The :wife: is with me, so its more about relaxing than full on fishing , but I plan on having a line in the water at some time on each day :thumbup: either off the rocks or out of a small tinnie :yahoo:

Friday Heading offshore to the fad with Brett in search of dollies and kings. Saturday playing Rugby and after the game a few :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile: Sunday recovery and a friends BBQ Bday party.

Maby I flick on Sunday night for some EPs and then sweet sweet sleep..............

Have a good weekend raiders :thumbup:

Guest madsmc

Hitting Stockton Beach for the early on Friday, followed by some plastic spinning in the river.

Saturday is a family day, followed by a final plastics session on Sunday before returning to the pickle factory next week.

Have a good one all. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

i would love to write an unending line of expleatives but manners forbid it.

i havent been fishing since the entrance social due to family reasons but finnally this weekend was free :yahoo::yahoo:

then the industrial relation laws came in and saw our overtime rates reduced as the bills start rolling in. :1badmood::1badmood:

so while the boat sits outside begging me to go fishing i sit in here waiting for the next election so we can vote the fishing party into power and get 5 day weekends and manditory bertram 50's for xmas bonus's :1prop:

might have to go for a flick off the brighton groynes to ease these withdrawls :1prop:

I will chase tailor at Narrabeen beach this weekend, been there twice this season but no success, maybe this time. Also, will try for whiting , if they are still there.

Littledinghy

Hey all

What has everyone got planned for this weekend, any fishing?

i might head up to Pittwater and see what that area has to offer, despite all the previous reports of commercial fishing etc.

Hopefully hook into one of those sneaky Dorys ive been hearing so much about this time of the year.

Cheers

Davy

im heading out tomorrow morning at about 530 we are meeting at rose bay ramp probably hit the reef and a few other spots in the harbour with 2 mates from my soccer team

hope to catch some big ones and will put a report up early next week about the trip