Pb Flattie On Plastics

Went for another little land based jaunt down the Georges this morning to pass the time and managed my new PB on plastics a 52cm flattie caught on a #3 squidgee wriggler in Garry glitterwhich was made into fish cocktails for tonights dinner. :drool::beersmile: also got a couple of tailor about 25cm but not before losing many plastics.In the end the bloody things were so thick I left and went home

Sorry I couldn't take a pic but the little fella thought he'd take the digi out into the garden to play and it didn't quite come back the same as it left :05:

I think I'm finally getting the hang of these SP's and it's a lot more fun than just soaking a bait :thumbup:

Went for another little land based jaunt down the Georges this morning to pass the time and managed my new PB on plastics a 52cm flattie caught on a #3 squidgee wriggler in Garry glitterwhich was made into fish cocktails for tonights dinner. :drool::beersmile: also got a couple of tailor about 25cm but not before losing many plastics.In the end the bloody things were so thick I left and went home

Sorry I couldn't take a pic but the little fella thought he'd take the digi out into the garden to play and it didn't quite come back the same as it left :05:

I think I'm finally getting the hang of these SP's and it's a lot more fun than just soaking a bait :thumbup:

Well done Robert must organise a day on the bay :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

Guest madsmc

Congrats on the PB Rob. :thumbup:

I know exactly how you feel about the choppers. Little buggers took a toll on my plastics collection on my recent holidays as well. :thumbdown:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Edited by madsmc

Mate a jewie would be nice :thumbup:

But at the moment I'm enjoying wreaking havoc on the resident flattie population so I'll be back tomorrow to try and land a few more. I've been chucking a few out arond the bridge pilons to try and tempt a few bream but no luck so far, might have to have a crack at the other side of the river where it has a rocky shoreline and see if I can get Mr bream out to play.