Car Set A-light Botany Ramp

reel_success

:thumbdown: hi guys got this from fishnet

It's terrible what can happen when you go fishing :thumbdown:

Well, went fishing tonight at botany.We had just launched from the ramp at 6.30pm, only 1 other boat launched and the area was pretty quiet. Got ready for the nights outing about 50yrds from the ramp, we were about to set off when we noticed a fire in the carpark, my mate jumped onto the mobile and called the fire brigade and we headed back to the ramp with another boat returning just behind us, luckily our car was safe, but on either side of the burning vehicle was a tarago and trailer, white hilux and trailer. I thought about trying to get the trailer of the burning car but thought not, anyway the blokes who had pulled in behind us had seen the fire on their way in and it turned out that it was their toyota landcruiser that was on fire, mate the look on the poor blokes face is something i wont forget. It appears the car was broken into as the back door was open, but why torch the car ?,poor bastar----s. The fire brigade turned up but obviously the car couldnt be saved. Worst thing was he borrowed the car of a mate and didnt no if it was insured. Anyway caught nothing but it was nice on the water.

:thumbdown: hi guys got this from fishnet

It's terrible what can happen when you go fishing :thumbdown:

Well, went fishing tonight at botany.We had just launched from the ramp at 6.30pm, only 1 other boat launched and the area was pretty quiet. Got ready for the nights outing about 50yrds from the ramp, we were about to set off when we noticed a fire in the carpark, my mate jumped onto the mobile and called the fire brigade and we headed back to the ramp with another boat returning just behind us, luckily our car was safe, but on either side of the burning vehicle was a tarago and trailer, white hilux and trailer. I thought about trying to get the trailer of the burning car but thought not, anyway the blokes who had pulled in behind us had seen the fire on their way in and it turned out that it was their toyota landcruiser that was on fire, mate the look on the poor blokes face is something i wont forget. It appears the car was broken into as the back door was open, but why torch the car ?,poor bastar----s. The fire brigade turned up but obviously the car couldnt be saved. Worst thing was he borrowed the car of a mate and didnt no if it was insured. Anyway caught nothing but it was nice on the water.

:thumbdown: Which ramp?

Flattieman.

Guest fishrunner

:1badmood: One of my biggest fears is returning to find either a missing trailer or damaged car, but that is even more extreme and such poor form on behalf of the soulless perp. :mad3:

would like to know which ramp?

my condolences go to the driver/owner of the car, it would've broken me :depression: