What's On This Weekend (6-7 May)

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

What's everyone up to this weekend. Wetting a line or something far less exciting?

I'll be doing chores at home on Saturday, but hoping to fish the first half of the day on Sunday.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Doing a mid week house move next week so getting the final packing and all that crap sorted out this weekend and early next week - hate moving house!!! :ranting2:

Luckily I have a week and a half off work to move house and help sort Andy out at his new school so with a lot of luck I might get out for a fish sometime between now and then.

Hope everyone does well this weekend and I look forward to all the reports. They're the next best thing than being out on the water myself.... :074:

Cheers,

David.

Heading up to St Albans to participate in the Dirtworks 100km mountain bike race. Only going to do half of it :1prop:

No fishing this week although I am tempted to pack a rod and have a cast in the Hawkesbury while I wait for my crazy idiot mate to finish the whole 100km.

My dad is going to cast SPs for the second time somewhere on the harbour. If you see an old chinese guy casting SPs a bit clumsily with Rohit's beautiful Bream UL it is probably him so go say hi and maybe give him a few pointers (like father like son, he doesn't listen to me :1prop: ). I'll be sure to shout you a :beersmile: for your efforts.

Going to the Sydney Waverider to try for the Dollies on Sunday but the only problem is i promised the wife i would take her to the game at Leichardt (hope i can do both) Great weather is predicted so if anyone wants to get out there this weekend is looking good. Look forward to reading the reports on Monday.

Good luck

Edited by netic

Just had the intreior of the pool refurbished. Only taken me 5 years to get around to it. :thumbdown:

A few fittings need to be replaced then begin refilling on Saturday arvo.

I think watching the grass grow would be more fun than filling a pool.

I'm sure I will find other more interesting thins to do

Geoff